Same Effort More Success
You finish work, you‚Äôve achieved everything, and your day was a success. You want to get out in the fresh air and do some intense training.¬† You put your running shoes on and off you go at full pace for 5 minutes and suddenly feel completely exhausted with no explanation as to why.
3 days later, your day was not so good. According to your plan you should do some training, but your feelings tell you to take a break. You overcome these feelings and decide to do some short light exercise.¬† You put your running shoes on, and off you go.¬† You run and run but do not get tired why?
Did you know that your body tells you when you are ready to train?
The indicator is the Heart Rate Variability; this depicts what intensity of exercise is currently optimal for you.
Distributed throughout our bodies are sensors that report back to the heart.¬† This feedback ensures the ideal care of our whole organism. When the feedback is good, our heart rate adapts to the impulse of the sensors and our bodies become regenerated. The distance between our heartbeats can be short and then long, depending on what feedback the sensors give. However, if this feedback to the heart is poor because our body is exhausted, the sensors give little or no signals to the heart.¬† Therefore the heart switches to self-mode increasing the beats, without adapting to the changed conditions.
Details about HRV
If your heart rate is invariable, then this is due to the following factors:
- You are exhausted from work or from training
- You are over training
- You are suffering from an illness or acute pain
- You find yourself in extreme temperatures or are at high altitude
- You are suffering from stress, depression, etc.
- Your diet is unhealthy
- You consume too much alcohol
- You are not sleeping well
VERY VARIANT HRV
If your heart rate variability is high, then the following factors are most important:
- You are regenerated
- You are sleeping well
- You are euphoric
- Your diet is optimal
- You are healthy
- You are relaxed and comfortable
We have taken advantage of this mechanism by measuring the heart rate variability and derived from this measurement the regenerative status, the recommended level of training and the stress values. Previously this derivative was very time consuming and expensive, because people who wanted to know these measurements had to be connected every time to a stand ECG device. However through many years of research and development, we have succeeded in the advancement of a device for daily use: The Vitalmonitor.
The Vitalmonitor is a mobile vital sensor, with which it is possible to measure your physical regeneration, your stress level and your Bioage at any time. The Vitalmonitor measures your ECG and calculates your heart rate variability, which is considered as the overall way to measure the status of your health.
So you can for the first time: and at any time, determine how regenerated your body is and align your training to it.
iOS: Bluetooth 4.0 & iOS from version 8.0
Android: Bluetooth 2.0 & Android from version 3.0
The web-portal works in common browsers. Here you are able to:
- See your values on a larger scale
- Use the overlay function
- Coach athletes
- See your ECG
- Evaluate your measurements
Through years of development, constant optimization and with the help of athletes, sports physicians, physicians and Vital Coaches we have created the VITALMONITOR:
- Works exactly like a regular stand ECG device
- Sensor weighs only 59g and is encased in sturdy housing
- Contacts are made of non-irritating and highly conductive steel
- Gold wired PCB
- High-performance batteries for up to 5,000 charge cycles (taking 2 measurements a day, each charge will last about 2 months)
- Panasonic Bluetooth Dual chip (2.0, 3.0, 4.0)
- Texas Instruments ECG processor
- ISO 13485 certified (ISO 13485¬†is an ISO standard that represents the requirements for a comprehensive management system for the design and manufacture of medical devices)
- Resistant to water splashes, sweat & UV rays
- Small size, therefore easy to transport