healthy energetic employees
On the one hand workers who become sick need to be replaced and on the other workers who are constantly under stress are less efficient and more prone to diseases. Prof. Dr. Friedrich Schneider calculated in his work "Economic Analysis of a timely recognition of Burnout" a stress-related productivity loss of ‚ā¨ 4,000-5,000 per employee per year.
The goal is not stress-elimination. Stress is important and useful, as long as the organism is able to process it. It is precisely this process that can be measured by the Vitalmonitor. Therefore interventions aimed at stress reduction can be planned and evaluated.
The indicator "Bioage" can determine what changes have a positive and a negative effect on the body. Thus employees and managers are motivated and supported to lead a positive lifestyle.
The regular heart rate variability (HRV) measurement can be evaluated in accordance with the Workplace Health Promotion (WHP) program and perfectly adapted to the respective employees and executives.
The Vitalmonitor is a mobile vital sensor, with which it is possible to measure your physical regeneration, your stress level and your Bioage at any time. The Vitalmonitor measures your ECG and calculates your heart rate variability, which is considered as the overall way to measure the status of your health.
So you can for the first time: and at any time, determine how regenerated your body is and align your training to it.
iOS: Bluetooth 4.0 & iOS from version 8.0
Android: Bluetooth 2.0 & Android from version 3.0
The web-portal works in common browsers. Here you are able to:
- See your values on a larger scale
- Use the overlay function
- Coach athletes
- See your ECG
- Evaluate your measurements
Through years of development, constant optimization and with the help of athletes, sports physicians, physicians and Vital Coaches we have created the VITALMONITOR:
- Works exactly like a regular stand ECG device
- Sensor weighs only 59g and is encased in sturdy housing
- Contacts are made of non-irritating and highly conductive steel
- Gold wired PCB
- High-performance batteries for up to 5,000 charge cycles (taking 2 measurements a day, each charge will last about 2 months)
- Panasonic Bluetooth Dual chip (2.0, 3.0, 4.0)
- Texas Instruments ECG processor
- ISO 13485 certified (ISO 13485¬†is an ISO standard that represents the requirements for a comprehensive management system for the design and manufacture of medical devices)
- Resistant to water splashes, sweat & UV rays
- Small size, therefore easy to transport